Open Biding Advert for Sironko District
Sironko District Local Government has received funds from the Government of Uganda and hereby invites legible companies to apply for the following opportunities under open domestic bidding as per the attachment.
More information shall be viewed in the bid document and it is binding.
1. The bidding process shall be in accordance with the bidding procedures as contained in the PPDA Acts 2003 and Local Governments Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Regulations, 2006 also reviewed in the PPDA Acts 2014.
2. Applicants are required to pay non-refundable fees of UGX: 105,000 (One Hundred Five Thousand Shillings) each item to DFCU Bank Mbale Branch A/C No. 01983501006545 on Sironko District Local Government General Fund Account.
3. After payment of non-refundable fees in the bank, proceed to the District Cashier and present the bank slip to obtain a General Receipt which you will present to the Procurement and Disposal Unit to be given a bid document.
4. Pre bid meeting shall be held on 18th November, 2020 in Chief Administrative Officer’s Board room.
5. Every bid shall be accompanied by a bid security of amounts against it from a recognised and reputable bank.
6. The duly filled Bid document should be sealed in an envelope, clearly marked with the words “Tender for……….” And addressed to: “The Head, Procurement and Disposal Unit, Sironko District Local Government, P.O. Box 34, Sironko”. It should then be hand delivered to the Procurement and Disposal Unit office to be registered and placed in the Bid box not later than 12.00 noon on 3rd December, 2020. On the same day all applications will be opened starting at 12.30 pm in presence of applicants or their representatives who may choose to be present.
7. THE ENTITY IS NOT BOUND BY ANY BID.
ACCOUNTING OFFICER – SIRONKO
For details Download the attachment below